Follow my blog with Bloglovin Hello Joys.: Le rêve, Dreams

Le rêve, Dreams

September 20, 2014



 It has been the fifth day since I arrived at my next stop in life.
Time really flies.
Like an arrow.


“You may delay, but time will not.” ― Benjamin Franklin
 




This is a nice place.
A place where I am given freedom.
A place for me to learn how to survive from loneliness.
A place which empowers me to be strong.


A place where I am going to chase my dreams.




 
I want to read + travel + smile for the rest of my life.
My dream for a lifetime.


I want to be an environmental scientist dedicated to the great ocean.
My dream for the future.


I want to have a house on the beach, even just a little shack
somewhere so I can wake up, have coffee, 
look at dolphins,
 be quiet and breathe the air.

 My dream for eternal.



“I dream. Sometimes I think that's the only right thing to do.”
― Haruki Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart





“If you never chase your dreams, you'll never catch them.”


I'm chasing them now.
One day, I'm going to catch them.

I promised.





It's 2.43am past midnight at the moment.

Goodnight world, 
I'm going to chase my dreams now.



No comments:

Post a Comment